Mental Health & Suicide Prevention
Your emotions and overall mental health are important pieces of optimal performance. Learn when you need to stop and assess your mental health before it becomes a crisis. This information on different aspects of mental health can help you get through trying times and reach the other side stronger.
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is a serious condition that affects you mentally and physically. Learn about TBI here with interactive websites, information about rehabilitation, and learning skills.
- Depression and Anxiety
- Learn what the signs of depression and anxiety are, recognize when it becomes a problem, and know where to go for help.
- Suicide Prevention
- These resources provide information to help you resist self-harm or to help others who may be having suicidal thoughts.
- Mental Health Apps, Tools, and Videos
- Online, anonymous assessments to help you make sense of your symptoms.
- For Commanders and Healthcare Providers
- Information and guidelines for leaders and healthcare providers on mental health.