Staying injury-free while training or giving 110% to the job at hand is crucial to a successful military career. The goal is to be strong and resilient so that when you need to put in maximum effort, you do so without putting yourself at risk for injuries that put you out of commission. This section contains information about training safely, common injuries, signs that you be overtraining, and how to rebound after an injury.
- Prevention and Care
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Learn how to take care of yourself before you get injured and how to address problems if they arise.
- Service-Specific Resources
- Military branches offer unique services and recommendations for preventing injuries.
- Preventing non-combat injuries is a must!
- Vast numbers of Warfighters remain non-deployable after being sent home early with non-combat orthopedic injuries. Commanders and researchers in the military are exploring preventive measures.