Women in the military have a need for resources that address the unique challenges they face. This section covers women-specific fitness and health issues.
- Methods for suppressing your menstrual cycle
- Women can safely and effectively suppress their periods, which can be useful when they’re deployed in austere environments. Learn more.
- These resources offer service women information concerning their health and fitness during their pregnancy.
- Exercise and physical activity during pregnancy
- Exercising during pregnancy can be healthy for you and your baby. It may also help you maintain fitness for when you return to your normal military duties. Learn more about how to exercise safely while pregnant.