Report adverse events to dietary supplements here:
|The Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database provides this user-friendly option to reporting adverse events to the FDA.|
- FDA Press Release: FDA and FTC issue warning letter to companies selling fraudulent STD products
- The FDA and FTC have issued a warning to companies marketing unproven products to treat STDs.
- Dietary supplements: Questions and answers
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) answers consumers' questions about dietary supplements and the regulations of dietary supplements.
- Beware of Fraudulent Weight-Loss "Dietary Supplements"
- The FDA warns against weight-loss products which don't live up to their claims and can potentially cause serious harm.
- Beware of Fraudulent "Dietary Supplements"
- Federal regulators continue to warn consumers about tainted, dangerous products that are marketed as dietary supplements.
- FDA Alert: FDA Warns Consumers to Stop Using Soladek Vitamin Solution
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a warning about a vitamin solution, Soladek; samples that were tested contained dangerously high levels of vitamins A and D.