These resources can help family members deal as a group with multiple factors related to the military.
- Deployment Readiness Checklist [PDF]
- Useful for all service members, this checklist from the Navy’s Fleet and Family Support Centers covers potential legal issues, financial planning, emergency planning, and more.
- Are You Ready? Guidelines for Navy Family Emergency Preparedness
- This booklet provides guidelines, checklists, protocols, tips, and resources to better prepare families for a variety of emergencies.
- Family Emergency Plan [PDF]
- This worksheet from the Navy is to help families protect themselves and be prepared for emergency situations, with references for others in the event something catastrophic happens.