Couples in the military have to deal with additional sources of stress. These resources offer ideas for how to enhance your relationship so it can grow stronger despite any obstacle.
- "Coming Home" – A Guide for Service Members Returning from Mobilization/Deployment
- This brochure from the Department of Defense provides tips to help Warfighters transition back to family life, including what to expect from your spouse and children of different ages.
- Tips for Spouses of Returning Service Members
- The Real Warriors website provides tips for what to expect upon reuniting with your Warfighter. The reunion process can be stressful, so these are some ways to smooth it out, including how to communicate with one another.
- Duty to country and family
- Need your family to be more supportive of your role as a service member? Learn how to get on the same page with your loved ones.