For Commanders and Healthcare Providers
These technical reports, resources, and apps about resilience specifically target commanders and healthcare providers.
- The Psychological Needs of U.S. Military Service Members and Their Families [PDF]
- The American Psychological Association’s Presidential Task Force on Military Deployment Services for Youth, Families, and Service Members issued this revealing report in February 2007, with information of particular interest to leaders and healthcare providers.
- Readings in Applied Sport Psychology: Psychological Skills Training [PDF]
- The Association for Applied Sport Psychology put together this list of reading materials and resources on mental techniques, of interest primarily to leaders and healthcare providers.
- Provider Resilience [APP]
- This National Center for Telehealth and Technology resilience app provides tools for healthcare providers to protect themselves from burnout and compassion fatigue. It’s available for Android and Apple mobile devices.