This section will help you find resources you can use to better understand alcohol and its impact on performance, plus other helpful resources.
- Alcohol and Drugs - Assessment & Workshop
- Afterdeployment.org has compiled information on their website about alcohol and drugs. You can take an assessment, jump into a workshop, or read a manual on alcohol and drug abuse rates, stress, making healthy choices, and getting help to quit.
- Excessive Alcohol Use (Navy & Marine Corps)
- The NMCPHC includes resources on alcohol abuse prevention for Navy and Marine Corps personnel, as well as a brochure, fact sheet, and contact information.
- Leader’s Guide for Managing Marines in Distress: Alcohol Use
- Information on risks, resources, guidance, and prevention tips on alcohol use has been prepared for Marine leadership.