Drug Abuse Tools, Apps, & Videos
Videos and interactive tools and apps can help you assess the impact of drug use on your life, reduce your use, and regain control.
- Alcohol and Drugs - Assessment & Workshop
- Assessment and feedback from afterdeployment.org can help you decide how drugs may be impacting your life and how you can reduce your use.
- Prescription Drug Abuse videos
- A PSA campaign—“More isn’t Better”—educates Warfighters and their families about the negative effects of misusing prescription drugs.
- Bath Salts: It's not a fad...It's a nightmare
- U.S. Navy Medicine has created a video on bath salts, a potentially dangerous designer drug.
- Spice: It's Not Worth It
- U.S. Navy Medicine has created a video that highlights the dangers of the designer drug Spice.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse videos
- The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) has created videos on various topics about drug abuse.