Tobacco Tools, Apps, & Videos
This collection of interactive tools, apps, and motivational videos will give you the boost you need to commit to quit.
- Savings Calculator
- Use this tool to calculate how much money you can save by quitting tobacco.
- Locate Support
- Locate programs (including Federal and military programs) in your area or close to your installation to help you be tobacco-free, courtesy of Quit Tobacco - Make Everyone Proud.
- Tobacco - Assessment
- Assessment and feedback from afterdeployment.org provides tools on how to quit smoking.
- Quiz: Do You Need Help to Quit?
- Take the Smoking Habits Quiz from the American Cancer Society to find out your level of nicotine dependence and get tips on how to manage your cravings.
- Quit Tobacco – Make Everyone Proud [Video]
- The Quit Tobacco - Make Everyone Proud campaign has videos about cigarettes and chewing tobacco.
- SmokefreeMIL is a resource from the Quit Tobacco – Make Everyone Proud campaign especially for service members. You can sign up to receive text messages to help you quit smoking. It provides encouragement and support 24/7 for 6–8 weeks, including tips on how to quit for the long term.
- Quit Tobacco Live Chat
- The Quit Tobacco – Make Everyone Proud campaign has a live chat function where you can chat with a trained tobacco cessation coach 24/7. Use this link to get connected to a coach.