Questions from the Field
These articles are researched and written by HPRC staff to answer questions about mental fitness—including toughness and resilience.
- Synthetic Drugs of Abuse
- HPRC takes a look at two examples of synthetic drugs, their legal status, and how they can affect service members.
- Can Meditation Help TBI?
- Is it possible for those affected with TBI to meditate, and will it help?
- Five Sleep Questions from the Field
- Warfighters face special challenges to getting enough sleep. Here are five questions about sleep we received at about the same time—and answers that should help.
- How much sleep does a Warfighter need?
- What's the best way to stay rested when sleep is difficult or irregular?