Mental Resilience Apps, Tools, and Videos
These apps, tools, and videos can help you on your quest for mental resilience.
- T2 Mood Tracker [APP]
- Track your mood over a period of time using your mobile device (Android and Apple; from the National Center for Telehealth & Technology). Knowing what you are feeling and experiencing is a good practice for building mental strength. T2 Mood Tracker helps you self-monitor your emotions and experiences over days to months – knowing what you are feeling helps you better able to mitigate negative feelings and foster positive. And it can generate a report you can send to your healthcare provider.
- Resilience Assessment [APP]
- This is an assessment by afterdeployment.org that you can use to assess your current level of resilience that also gives you ideas for how to bolster your resilience.
- BioZen [APP]
- The National Center for Telehealth and Technology created this app you can use to do biofeedback that helps control your body’s responses. BioZen is currently available only for Android. This application does require the use of a biosensor to transmit feedback, but it is compatible with a range of models.
- Positive Activity Jackpot [APP]
- This app from the National Center for Telehealth and Technology can help you and your family find nearby fun activities using your camera and an Android phone’s GPS.