- Nutrition Guide – Nutrition from Preconception to the Teen Years [PDF]
- This Nutrition Guide from Navy Fitness presents information about nutritional needs during pregnancy, birth, infancy, childhood, and teen years. (Note that it mentions the USDA’s My Pyramid, which has since been replaced with MyPlate.)
- Nutrition: Your Child and Sports Drinks [PDF]
- Download this PDF from HPRC on children and sports drinks.
- Fueling the Adolescent Athlete
- Strategies for performing at one’s best can start early. This resource created by HPRC can help the adolescent athlete fuel his or her body for optimal performance. The table provides general guidelines for what to drink and eat before, during, and after practice or workouts.