Dietary supplements include vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, and botanicals. Making an informed decision to use dietary supplements for performance and health optimization can be difficult and could result in adverse health effects. This section provides evidence-based information including databases, resources, and alerts to help you make safe decisions regarding supplement use.
- Supplement Alerts
- Alerts on dietary supplements to keep you informed on recalls, market withdrawals, and safety alerts.
- Report an Adverse Event
- Collection of searchable databases.
- Resources on dietary supplements to help you make informed decisions.
- Classification System
- Classification of dietary supplements according to their effectiveness on human performance.
- Education Modules
- Training resources to provide fundamental knowledge on dietary supplements.
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- Many warfighters use supplements to improve their health and performance, but getting good information isn't always easy. Check out resources from our partners at the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- Policies, Standards, and Reports