Military branches offer unique services and recommendations for preventing injuries.
- Recommendations for Prevention of Physical Training (PT)-Related Injuries
- USACHPPM Report No. 21-KK-08QR-08 provides recommendations for the prevention of physical-training-related injuries.
- United States Army Public Health Command Injury Prevention
- This web page provides a link to the online “Injury Prevention through Leadership Course” and additional resource materials for the prevention of injuries.
- Army Injury Prevention Resources Materials
- This United States Army Public Health Command web page contains injury-prevention documents on a wide array of topics for various audiences, including healthcare professionals, leaders, soldiers, and beneficiaries.
- Injury Prevention Resources
- The Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center provides information and additional resources on injury prevention.
- Navy SEAL and SWCC Injury Prevention
- Check out these videos on how to prevent common injuries, and learn how to prepare for Navy SEAL/SWCC training.
- ACSM Basic Injury Prevention Concepts
- ACSM Injury Prevention Fact Sheets