Online exercise and training videos, tutorials, and podcasts on fitness, training, and maintaining a healthy weight.
- ACE Exercise Library
- This comprehensive American Council on Exercise website includes exercises for the upper and lower extremities, abdomen, and back, as well as suggestions for full-body exercises.
- Fit for Duty Podcasts
- Check out these 30-minute workouts from the Pentagon Channel. There are over 100 to choose from, and they are led by service members!
- Back Exercises
- This video, from the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, outlines the common causes of back pain as well as tips and exercise to help prevent back pain.
- Exercise is Medicine Keys to Exercise Video Series
- These videos offer information and tips about exercise and health, as well as exercises to improve your aerobic capacity, muscular fitness and flexibility.
- Vertical Core Training
- Check out HPRC’s YouTube video series on how to get up off the ground and strengthen your core with these vertical core exercises