Online exercise and training videos, tutorials, and podcasts on fitness, training, and maintaining a healthy weight.
- ACE Exercise Library
- This comprehensive American Council on Exercise website includes exercises for the upper and lower extremities, abdomen, and back, as well as suggestions for full-body exercises.
- Fit for Duty Podcasts
- Check out these 30-minute workouts from the Pentagon Channel. There are over 100 to choose from, and they are led by service members!
- Exercise is Medicine Keys to Exercise Video Series
- These videos offer information and tips about exercise and health, as well as exercises to improve your aerobic capacity, muscular fitness and flexibility.
- Vertical Core Training
- Check out HPRC’s YouTube video series on how to get up off the ground and strengthen your core with these vertical core exercises
- Foam Rolling
- Check out HPRC’s YouTube video series on foam rolling exercises designed to relieve overworked muscles, reduce soreness, and improve performance.