Many communities within the DoD and civilian sector are interested in Human Performance—including dietitians, personal trainers, providers, and researchers—and all are crucial to the HPRC mission. If your particular community would like a secure, online forum to post published work or work in progress, keep connected and enter into discussions and collaboration with others, please let us know.
Available in the near future will be both public and a members-only forums, discussion areas, and a searchable archive.
Members-only forums for discussions, documents and a searchable archive are available for the following communities of interest:
- n area for Operation: Supplement Safety (OPSS) work.
- Nutritional Aspects of Health Promotion
- Food and Nutrition and Dietary Supplement Subcommittees
- Go for Green: A DoD work group area for those interested in creating a stop light system for identifying quality foods.
- Heat III
- SOF Nutrition
- CHAMP Internal Nutritionists
- Operation Live Well