Communities (invitation only)
Many communities within the DoD and civilian sector are interested in Human Performance—including dietitians, personal trainers, providers, and researchers—and all are crucial to the HPRC mission. If your particular community would like a secure, online forum to post published work or work in progress, keep connected, and enter into discussions and collaboration with others, please let us know.
Forums are available for discussions, documents, and a searchable archive for invited members only in the following communities of interest:
- or Operation: Supplement Safety (OPSS) work.
- Nutritional Aspects of Health Promotion
- Food and Nutrition and Dietary Supplement Subcommittees
- Go for Green®: A DoD work group area for those interested in creating a stoplight system for identifying food quality.
- Heat III
- SOF Nutrition
- CHAMP Internal Nutritionists
- Operation Live Well